Love Liberates. It doesn't just hold; that's ego. Love liberates.…
Natalie MacNeil is an Emmy Award-winning media producer, bestselling author of She Takes on the World: A Guide to Being Your Own Boss, Working Happy, and Living on Purpose, and the creator of SheTakesOnTheWorld.com. When she was in New York City for the Women: Inspiration and Enterprise Symposium in which she was recognized as one of America’s Next Inspirations, a recognition given to young women showing exceptional leadership, here’s what happened…
“I had the incredible privilege to meet and interview Arianna Huffington from the Huffington Post (and The Third Metric) a woman I really admire. I can’t say enough about how intelligent, gracious, and engaging she is,” says Natalie. “It was kind of like meeting a super hero!”
Here are a few takeaways from Natalie’s interview with Arianna:
- Who Inspires Her? The young women of the world who are doing incredible work changing the world!
- Our generation is using social media, coming together, and accelerating the change. We must inspire and empower each other.
- Biggest Challenge? Success doesn’t mean doing it the way men did it. We need to do success differently.
- We must learn to unplug and re-charge & be role models for each other, and men too. When we can re-charge, we can be more creative and less reactive, and bring more Joy into our life – a good measure of how well our life is working.
- What Now? There is a greater urgency and greater opportunity now in the world to bridge the gap between the intention to do something and involvement.
Once we get involved, once we get engaged, once we move into action, then something changes in our selves – not just in terms of our achievements and how we contribute. When our lives become about something bigger than our own careers and our immediate family, something changes in our selves. That is the ultimate purpose of Life. – Arianna Huffington
MORE ABOUT NATALIE:
Natalie says she navigates her life and business with a compassionate, feminine approach which is quite different from the goals + motives of most businesses in the world. 4ggl can get behind that, and we love the way Natalie has built her business around helping empower women.
- I believe in the power of businesses to make a difference and that making that difference is just as important as your bottom line.
- If Oprah asked me what I know for sure, I know that our experience out in the world, and our material prosperity is just a reflection of our inner experience + inner prosperity.
- I know my most important contribution to the world is helping people do the inner work so they can achieve their greatness and bring their gifts to the world.
4GGL thanks She Takes on the World for this great story.
She Takes on the World is what happened after Canadian Natalie MacNeil made the choice to live life on her own terms and build an existence and a career that filled her up. Natalie’s childhood dream was to be an entrepreneur / author / teacher / speaker / astronaut. Her personal blog about travel, inspiration, and finding your purpose has grown into an an online space with tens of thousands of monthly readers, 19,000+ Facebook fans and 20,000+ Twitter followers.