We wanted to hear the global voices, values and visions of today’s girls and young women. So 4GGL launched the first-ever Women’s Empowerment Global Survey.
Here is our preliminary report showcasing and sharing our findings, straight from the voices of adolescent girls and young women around the world.
Voice & Choice: What Young Women Want
READ TO DISCOVER HOW MILLENNIALS ANSWERED THESE QUESTIONS:
- What do Voice and Choice mean to you? How do you use them?
- How much control do you have in various aspects of your life?
- What would you like to change the most in your life?
- Who contributes the most to making that change?
- If you have made changes in your life, what caused the change?
- What is the most important issue to you and girls and women in your society?
[symple_divider style=”solid” margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”20″]
Our survey captured the hearts and minds of adolescent girls and young women who are:
Afghan, American, Belizean, Cajun French Scottish American, Chinese, Chinese American, Chinese Korean American, Chinese Mongolian, Croatian, Dominican American, Egyptian, Ghanaian, Haitian, Indian, Iraqi, Irish, Italian, Jordanian, Korean, Malawian, Mexican American, Moroccan, Native American, Nepali, New Zealander, Nicaraguan, Nigerian, Nigerian American, Pakistani, Pakistani American, Peruvian American, Russian, Saudi Arabian, Spanish, Sri Lankan, Taiwanese, Trinidadian, Ugandan, Ukrainian Canadian American, West Indian Black American, and Zimbabwean.
We will further analyze responses from our survey
and will be sharing our empowerment research with you.
You can support our Women’s Empowerment Research
by giving the Gift of Empowerment now >