4Girls GLocal Leadership (4GGL) is a 501c3 unique collaborative
energizing a social change movement for our world’s girls.
Our global mission is to transform the deep-seated mindset, the root cause of all girls’ suffering
– from seeing girls as human trash to 1 billion strong, our most powerful force for change.
Our local action is generating, electrifying and showing our world the power of girls
– the next generation of empowered women leaders who will transform our world.
4GGL is a 501c3 charity. We do not call ourselves a “non”- entity (i.e., non-profit, or non-government).
We are a for entity: for girls, for social change,
for cause, for impact, and for collaboration.
Here’s how we take action:
To amplify our action, we seek leaders – highly talented, creative, self-aware individuals with gifts (skills, network, funds, resources).
Currently, we are seeking leaders with the gift of:
- Fundraising and Grant Writing
- Graphic Design and Web Development
- Qualitative Research and Reporting
- Social Media and Movement Building