https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CCT2vcgTXg To EMPOWER and UNITE the world with KINDNESS. Life…
They may not be household names, but these TEEN GIRLS have created inspirational, informative and important presentations that everybody should see, whether you are a girl interested in science or an adult looking for some insight.
Below are some favorite TED Talks from teens. From girls who have published their own books to those who have discovered helpful bacteria, these talks will motivate you to reach your goals, no matter where you are in the process.
1. “What adults can learn from kids” by Adora Svitak
2. “A teen just trying to figure it out” by Tavi Gevinson
3. “In our own backyard” by Rebecca Dharmapalan
4. “How to write your own story” by Beth Reekles
5. “How to make positivity stick” by Caitlin Haacke
6. “Discovering the storm” by Tallia Storm
7. “Breaking down the unknown” by Angela Zhang
8. “Picture this peace” by Sophie Umazi
9. “Two young scientists break down plastics with bacteria” by Miranda Wang and Jeanny Yao
10. “The female body-perfect” by Leeann Schudel
4GGL thanks We News for this story.
Teen Voices at Women’s eNews provides online stories and commentary about issues directly affecting female teens around the world, serving as an outlet for young women to share their experiences and views.