JUST PUBLISHED! It’s 2017, the TIME to Empower World’s Girls.
You can read Jin’s latest Huffington Post article here >
– People are talking about 4GGL Founder Jin In’s Huffington Post article: Empowered Millennial Women: Powerful Antioxidants Against Cancer of Terrorists
– On August 7, 2016, Jin In spoke at the Living Peace Conference in Switzerland at Initiatives of Change (IoC’s) Creators of Peace 25th anniversary celebration. Living Peace in Leadership panelists included:
- Dr Gill Hicks (Survivor of the London bombing and founder of MAD for Peace)
- Dr Rosina Wiltshire (First CARICOM Advocate for Gender Justice, and former UN Resident Coordinator in Barbados and Eastern Caribbean)
- Kristin Engvig (Founder and CEO of Women’s International Networking, WIN)
- Jin In (Founder of 4Girls GLocal Leadership, 4GGL) discussing what it means to live peace in leadership.
– On June 21st Jin In, GWLN graduate, spoke at Former US President Jimmy Carter’s Peace Forum: A Time for Peace: Rejecting Violence to Secure Human Rights. Jin’s topic was “Unlearning Violence: Re-educating Society for Peace and Human Rights.”
– Just published! Voice & Choice: What Young Women Want from the first-ever Global Women’s Empowerment Survey targeted at Millennials. 4GGL’s preliminary report showcases and shares our findings, straight from the voices of adolescent girls and young women.
– Check out 4GGL Founder and Peacemaker Jin In’s latest Huffington Post article:
What Is Women’s Empowerment?
– Tune in to an exclusive interview with Jin In and Meredith Smith on how girls’ empowerment is connected to peace and conflict today. Conversations from the Leading Edge is brought to you by Columbia University’s AC4 Advanced Consortium on Cooperation, Conflict and Complexity.
– Read 4GGL Founder and Peacemaker Jin In’s Huffington Post article:
Our Most Powerful Force: Empowered Girls Transforming Our Planet.
– Jin was recently interviewed by Georgetown University about why she founded 4GGL, what our mission is, and why her strategy is to ignite an army of empowered future leaders in peace building. Read more here >
– Filmmaker Sue Vicory recently released her latest documentary, “ONE, The Human Experience,” in which our founder Jin In is interviewed. More here >